Equip and Logistics Service Limited Job Recruitment – We wish to inform the general public of the ongoing recruitment in Equip and Logistics Service Limited. Interested persons who are eligible should kindly apply.
Equip and Logistics Service Limited is an indigenous company founded in 2005. We render services such as constructions, engineering, barge operations, Procurement, marine transportation and project logistics for oil and gas companies. The company has many years of experiences with list of projects within and outside of oil and gas sectors. We are provider of supply chain solutions. We combine intercontinental Air and Ocean Freight with comprehensive Value-Added Logistics Services and Supply Chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The Accountant will be responsible for the management and reporting of financial data for the Company.
- Your duties include preparing financial statements, examining and analyzing the company’s accounts, and ensuring compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate must possess a First Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Good working knowledge of financial accounting systems, procedures, policies, rules, and practices.
- Proficiency in the use of MS office applications.
- Proficiency in the use of accounting packages.
- 8-10 Years’ experience and above as an Accountant or Internal Auditor
- Relevant professional qualifications (ICAN, ACCA, CIMA) will be an added advantage
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria should NOT apply
7th April, 2022.