ACT Foundation’s Changemakers Innovation Challenge 2022 for nonprofits and social enterprises in Africa – This is a challenge where the winners receive grants to help scale towards innovative solutions. Click the link to be a part of the innovationThe Changemakers Innovation Challenge is conceived by ACT Foundation as a response to the impressive work of community nonprofits, businesses and social enterprises in Africa who are leveraging technology/ digital tools to create social change in their communities. Research shows that most nonprofits using technology/ digital tools to drive projects and develop communities are coming ahead in the world and also creating lasting impact.
The challenge is open to non-profits and social enterprises across Africa who are using various technological /digital tools to create innovative social solutions. The support including funding and training is to enable them to scale up impact within the community where they presently work and beyond.
Grant funding will be awarded to the 3 winners of the Changemakers Innovation Challenge. The Award grant will be given towards scaling of the innovative solutions across different communities.
- The Changemakers Innovation Challenge is open to non-profits and social enterprises in Africa. Businesses carrying out innovations that lead to social impact may also apply.
- Organizations must submit social solutions within the Foundation’s key focus areas, namely;
- Non-profits or social enterprises must be registered with the government agency in charge of organizations’ registry in their respective countries.
- All submissions must be innovative solutions that use technology or digital systems as major tools in driving community impact. Evidence of claims must be provided through web links, videos, pictures and any other online presence.
- Organizations must have been in existence for at least two years.
- All social innovations must be at the growth stage and must have been tested or implemented on direct beneficiaries. Evidence of claim must be provided through pictures, news releases, etc.
- All social innovations must have been implemented within the past two years. PILOT INNOVATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Entry for the Changemakers Innovation Challenge opens on Monday, 4th July 2022 and closes Sunday, 24th July 2022. Late entries will not be considered.
- Only one entry will be accepted per organization. Once an entry has been submitted, no further changes will be accepted.
- All entries for this challenge must be in English.
- No entry fee, purchase or payment of any kind is required.
- Grant funding will be awarded to the top three (3) winners of the Changemakers Innovation Challenge towards the scaling of their innovative solutions across different communities. Technical support will also be awarded to other finalists.
For More Information:
- Earth Journalism Network (EJN) STOP Spillover Story Grants 2022
- Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme 2022 (Undergraduate & Postgraduate)
- Learn Africa Canarias Scholarship Program 2022 for African Women – How to Apply
- Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme 2023/2024 for Fully Funded Postgraduate Study in Ireland
- UNESCO Kulturweit Tandem Exchange Program 2023 for young East Africans – Fully Funded to Kenya and Germany
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE