Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment for Zonal Reporting Analyst – this is to announce the ongoing job recruitment in Airtel Nigeria. Interested persons may kindly apply
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Reporting Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- The position is expected to prepare relevant reports and plans in line with management guidelines aimed at providing direction to achieving overall business goals and performance measurement.
- The role will also establish the Financial Reporting and Analysis function and provide senior management with critical business intelligence that will drive macro-level decisions with Zonal reporting.
The job is located in Lagos and will be responsible for:
- Business Performance Initiative
- Zonal P&L as tool for Zonal performance benchmark
- Monthly Cash Loss Site engagement with Zones/Region
- New Site Analysis tracking
- Zero revenue sites analysis and tracking of action points to drive reduction
- Process Control
- FPA Calendar Compliance
- Reporting as Per Business Planning & Analysis Calendar
- Zonal Closed Watched Numbers submission and recommendations / Regional engagement
- Monitor Device P&L
- Subordinate Supervision
Qualifications and Requirements
- Graduate & Post-graduate Degrees in Accounting; Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA) added advantage
- 10 – 13 years’ experience in a multinational business environment in similar capacity
- Experience working in a reporting/ Business
- Result oriented, Analytical & leadership skills
- Ownership and a positive can do spirit.
- High energy and ability to motivate team.
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skill and ability to interact effectively with top management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: No relocation. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants
21st April, 2022.