AjoCard Limited Job Recruitment for Finance Manager – We wish to inform the entire public about the current job recruitment for qualified persons who apply. Interested persons may kindly apply below.
AjoCard is a fintech company that makes it easy for consumers to operate digitally. The company has designed, built, and launched technical solutions to reduce the friction in everyday financial transactions, whether it is to improve savings for everyday consumers removed from financial services, or banked consumers without access to their financial transaction platforms due to location. AjoCard enables these transactions everywhere using a combination of technology (such as software and mobile POSs) and expanding agency platforms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Job Reference: K7CEKTYS1O
Location: Lagos (Onsite)
Employment Type: Full-time
You will be responsible for:
- Analysis of Asset and Liabilities of a microfinance bank (MFB)
- Reconciliation and analysis of MFB Portfolio at Risk
- Reconciliation and analysis of Overdraft and linked deposit accounts
- Reconciliation and analysis of Loan Customers balances
- Posting, if necessary, adjustments into financial records.
- Reconciliation and analysis of Bank Accounts
- Reconciliation and analysis of Total Deposit
Key Performance Indicators
- Professionalism and integrity
- Detailed oriented
- Dependability, requiring minimum supervision.
- Strong analytic skills
- Good communication skills: written and spoken.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or other related fields
- 3 – 5 years solid Finance / Accounting experience in a microfinance institution or a bank
- Must have experience working at a microfinance bank (MFB) in the finance/accounting role
- Must have solid knowledge of Financial Accounting and Proficient use of BankOne application
- Have experience in financial reporting, analysis and reconciliation.
- Salary: N4,800,000 – N8,400,000 Annually.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Fantastic work culture
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply