Alert Microfinance Bank Job Recruitment – Alert Microfinance Bank is currently looking to recruit individuals who are suitably qualified for the positions below, interested persons may follow the instruction to apply
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with a core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Regional Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Regional manager at Alert MFB is responsible for leading and managing daily operations to achieve business goals and maximize profitability.
- As a regional manager, your duties also include guiding market facing staff in your region, setting performance objectives, evaluating and optimizing operational performance, ensuring regulatory and company standards are upheld, and preparing operations and loan portfolio reports.
READ- Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) Job Recruitment – How to Apply
- Achieving business goals and revenue targets.
- Manage and oversee our business operations in an assigned region.
- Overseeing daily operations, managing budgets, and setting performance objectives.
- Recruiting, training, and supporting general managers as well as conducting regular performance appraisals.
- Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiating contracts.
- Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Ensuring products and services comply with regulatory and quality standards.
- Ensuring company standards and procedures are followed.
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
- Dealing with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal actions.
READ- The Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment – How to Apply
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or a similar field preferred.
- 3 – 5 Cognate years of management and leadership experience.
- Excellent reporting and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have wide networks of customer base with track records of huge volume loan disbursement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and project management tools.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Very Attractive (With Incentives and Commission).
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Internal Audit Manager at our organization is responsible to play a critical role of delivering our organization’s strategic objectives of control processes, adequacy and effectiveness of governance and management of risks, giving an evidence-based opinion on all aspects of governance, risk management, and internal audit.
READ- Tendo Nigeria Job Recruitment for Resellers Acquisition Executive
- Report periodically to the Managing Director and Board, on the internal control and audit activity’s purpose, authority, responsibility and performance relative to its plan
- Design and prepare Annual Audit Plan (AAP) by applying a risk-based approach to ensure the organization complies with internal regulations and policies and established protocols.
- Develop and maintain the internal control and audit procedures to ensure that best practice is taken account of and that the established controls audits address specific areas of risk management.
- Strengthen the bank’s Internal Control mechanism through in-depth recommendation
- Assess the suitability of current internal controls, making suggestions for improvements where needed.
- Prepare reports of audit findings and make recommendations to the Board of Directors and Management.
- Liaise with internal advisors and examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information.
- Protect the confidentiality of records and information gained as part of exercising professional duties and use discretion in sharing such information with legal confines
- Analyze audit results for adequate and effective “corrective actions” for management to improve.
- Supervise fraud investigations involving customer accounts and recovery of fraud
- Develop controls to ensure safeguard of asset and their effective utilization
- Prepare and supervise audit mission, working paper formulations, report writing and anomalies/risk identification
- Any other duties and responsibilities which may be required to meet the objectives of Alert Microfinance Bank.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounts and Finance related role
- Minimum of 5 years of Cognate experience as Internal Audit Manager in a Microfinance Bank is a must
- Chartered membership of a relevant professional association, e.g. ACA, ICAN, ACCA
- Previous experience in Management and proficient use of banking software E.g BankOne
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out a risk assessment of all loan applications and recommend approval as applicable.
- Improve and embed a risk management culture within the Bank.
- Liaise with the Departmental head to send relevant reports to regulators i.e. CBN and others.
- Ensure the Bank remains compliant in line with local regulations and internal policy requirements.
- Conduct a risk profile exercise to ascertain the residual level of risk exposure in the Bank.
- Report all due repayments in the Bank’s Risk Assets.
- Performs first level review and evaluation on all retail requests to ensure all recommendations are made in line with the Bank’s risk acceptance criteria for specific retail loan product
- Confirms that all retail credit requests presented by the business offices through the bank’s workflow platforms have all required data completed and supporting documents are attached for scrutiny for an informed lending decision making.
- Conducts internal credit checks is done within the bank for any retail credit presented, while further providing due interpretation for the credit check reports to ascertain credit worthiness of the customer.
- Conduct detailed collateral analysis, paying due attention to collateral acceptability.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounts, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Statistics.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience as a Credit Risk Officer in a Microfinance Bank
- Customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Problem Solving, Critical reasoning, detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and writing skills.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Credit Risk Analyst” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.