Altara Credit Limited Job Recruitment for Junior Accountant – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment for qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly apply below
Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Ibadan / Ogbomoso, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a “Junior Accountant” for immediate employment. This is a role where you will report directly to an Internal Accounting Analyst. In this capacity, you will be responsible for providing the financial results of the company.
- Bookkeeping, preparing, and recording journal entries.
- Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed revenue and expense reports when necessary.
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts.
- Assist with month-end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited university
- 1 year+ of working for a consumer finance company, Microfinance Company, or a bank.
- Great attention to detail
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Familiarity and experience using accounting technology programs.
- Familiarity with tax accounting for finance companies in Nigeria is highly required.
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Salary: N40,000 – N50,000
- 7 – 21 days Paid Annual Leave (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Opportunity to join a growing company and work with brilliant and talented individuals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Do not apply if you don’t meet the requirement.
Application Deadline 25th June, 2022; 11:59 PM WAT.