Amazon Energy Limited Job Recruitment for Financial Analyst 2022 Recruitment application form is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the steps and guidelines provided in this article below
Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports: Manager, Corporate Finance
- We are looking to engage a Financial Analyst to be responsible for providing financial planning reports and analysis, allowing the organization to make well-informed commercial decisions.
- Responsible for providing financial planning reports and analysis, allowing the organization to make well-informed commercial decisions.
- Prepare financial reporting, and operational metrics tracking for regular leadership reviews (including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards)
- Exploring different investment opportunities
- Developing financial models and providing financial forecasts for decision support
- Assist in the development of initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Analysing current and past financial data
- Looking at current financial performance and identifying trends
- Preparing reports on the above information and communicating the recommendations for improvements to the wider business
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Suggesting budgets and improvements based on the information/guidance available from Top Management
- Perform duties as assigned by the Manager, Corporate Finance and/or GM, Corporate Finance
- A candidate with good University Degree
- MBA (in Finance) would be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ post-graduation experience in Finance and related job position and functions.
N210,000 – N350,000 Monthly (dependent on experience).
How to Apply for Amazon Energy Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th June, 2022.