Anheuser-Busch InBev Recruitment for Packaging Trainees – We wish to announce to the entire public about the ongoing trainee recruitment for adequately qualified persons. kindly apply below.
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Trainee
Requisition ID: 30010285
Locations: Onitsha – Anambra, Gateway – Ogun, Pabod – Rivers and Ilesha – Osun
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports To: Packaging Manager
About the Job
- Opportunities exist for passionate, driven, and resilient individuals to apply for the Packaging Technical Trainee Program.
- The Packaging Technical Trainee Program is designed for Packaging talents to supply a pipeline for ABInBev’s management resources for the future, and to provide great opportunities for eligible employees to grow both personally, and professionally.
- It will also enhance the establishment of networks and communities of practice from around the world.
- As you know, ABInBev has a strong learning culture and heritage and as part of the scheme, one will complete the internationally recognized IBD Diploma in Packaging, a milestone in one’s career.
- At the completion of the program, which should take approximately 18 months, one will have the required technical and management skills and knowledge to be appointed to a permanent position within the organization.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Packaging plant and process
- Demonstrate knowledge of the possible impact of packaging of product quality
- Demonstrate knowledge of the supply chain from warehouse to customer
- Demonstrate knowledge of trade quality implications
- Identify problems or potential problems
- Facilitate problem solving and decision making
- Maintain personal competence and flexibility
- Manage quality at source
- Conduct autonomous maintenance asset care activities
- Operate and control the process according to sop
- Explain the nature of hops and their use in brewing
- Explain the nature and use of barley, malt and adjuncts in the brewing process
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Help developing/improving Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Work Instructions
- Operate manual and automatic machines on line as per standards
- Pursue continuous improvement in processes and activities within area of scope
- Use QFR’s (As per triggers)
- Execute 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members, collaborate to deploy corrective actions
- Contribute towards AB reports as required
- Apply 5S standards and practices in the workplace
- Demonstrate knowledge of the production and supply of the utilities within a brewery
- Demonstrate knowledge of instrumentation and control use in the brewing process
- Demonstrate knowledge of the main requirements of brewery plant
- Demonstrate knowledge of plant maintenance in the brewing process
- Identify the sources, treatment and uses of water in brewing
Qualifications and Requirements
- A good University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 1 – 2 years of experience in the manufacturing environment with an exceptional performance track record.
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance.
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- Initiative and energy
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.