Arion Energy Services Limited Job Recruitment for Human Resource Manager – This is to announce the current job recruitment for eligible candidates who can fit in the position listed below
Arion Energy Services Limited is an engineering, projects and operations services provider to the oil and gas, power and maritime industries. We are an agile and innovative company providing reliable solutions through our Adapt, Innovate and Resolve (AIR) approach to service delivery. We believe in developing exceptional teams to Adapt our services and tools to meet clients’ needs, Innovate solutions around project requirements and Resolve challenges to deliver expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee the HR department. Introduce initiatives that would drive beneficial HR functions within the organization
- Develop and monitor HR strategies, procedures and policies to align with the organization’s strategy thereby achieving company objectives
- Identify company needs in terms of workforce and escalate, participate in company re- structuring when required
- Manage employee health plans, company insurance covers and employee welfare
- Follow up / ensure that regulatory documents related to HR department are periodically renewed when due – these include Insurances, PENCOM certificate, NIMASA Manning License, Recruiters License, etc.
- Analyse trends in compensation and benefits, research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Create monthly HR reports for internal management needs and as may be required by the company’s clients
- Prepare annual departmental budget
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Key Attributes & Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / MSc or HND qualification
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas / Maritime industry is an advantage
- Must be a very versatile, creative and proactive individual
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, labour laws and HR best practices.
- Must be people-oriented and result driven
- Must possess a good and unbiased sense of judgment
- Possess critical thinking, coordination, and analytical skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary/multinational environment.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- eConnect NetPower Limited Job Recruitment for Head of Information Technology
- Techsilo Limited Job Recruitment for Business Development Executive
- Acabado Job Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
- Shalom Diagnostics Job Recruitment for Medical Laboratory Manager
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.