Arkland Structures Limited Job Recruitment for Female Marketing Professionals – This is to announce the current job recruitment for qualified individuals who are interested. Kindly go through the instructions below
Arkland Structures Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Professional (Female)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design, and product development team members to plan promotional marketing campaigns
- Meet and surpass target while maintaining strong communication between executives and clients
- Building sustained profitable ties with our clients
- Helping team lead set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget, and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests, and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t, and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 10 years work experience.
- Must be beautiful, smart, innovative, and highly-skilled.
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting, and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients, and customers where applicable
- Familiarity with content management systems, webpage analytics, customer relationship management, and other relevant software
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Understanding of industry best practices
- Creativity, adaptability, and familiarity with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management
- Great organization, time management, and prioritization abilities
- Comfortable in high-pressure and fast-paced environments
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.