Armorsil West Africa Limited Job Recruitment for Technical Sales Executive 2022- The Armorsil West Africa Limited is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Technical Sales Executive. Interested candidates should apply below.
Armorsil West Africa is a subsidiary of Armorsil USA, a multinational manufacturer of specialty construction chemicals. Our aim is to meet the increasing needs of modern construction while producing and promoting products of the latest technology at affordable prices. At Armorsil, we sell solutions and not products. The idea is that we try to understand client’s needs, challenges and undertake research in our well-equipped laboratories to design products that match or resolve these problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct market research to identify selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and field sales.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with good communication skills
- Ability to drive and must be ready for extensive travel
- Excellent Reporting.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of the construction industry, sales and marketing skills, good communication skills, business development and strategic thinking. 2-5years experience in sales and marketing of construction services, or products.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, preferably Odoo is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
30th May, 2022.