Artee Group Recruitment 2022 for Human Research Generalist – This is to inform the general public of the ongoing recruitment in Artee Group for the position of a Human Research Generalist for eligible candidates. Interested persons can apply below
Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Location: Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conduct employee on boarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS knowledge is also a plus.
- Proven experience as HR Generalist.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
4th April, 2022.
Apply for Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) Recruitment 2022/2023
De Tastee Fried Chicken Limited Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – Apply Now
How to Apply for Grand Cereals Limited Recruitment 2022
Mastercard Foundation Job Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply
Citygate Global Investment Limited Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – Apply Now
Massive Job Vacancies at Rhema University 2022/2023 – How to Apply
Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2022 Application Portal – How to Apply
Coca-Cola Company Nigeria Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – Apply Now