Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment for Facility Manager – This is to announce the current job recruitment for qualified individuals who are interested. Kindly go through the instructions below
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industries/Sector: Food and Supply
- Plan and estimate budget for new purchase of equipment, repairs and maintenance. You will be required to establish and administer working policies and procedures for all company facilities
- Plan and coordinate all installations and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all facilities staff which includes but not limited to custodians, Sanitation Officers, Technicians, Maintenance officers and external contractors.
- Control activities around waste disposal & building security etc.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Plan frequent store visits/inspections of company facilities
- Plan installation of facilities for a new store launch.
- B.Sc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.