Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 2022 – this is to cfreate awareness about the job recruitment in Atlas Copco Nigeria LTD. Qualified and interested persons should apply below.
Atlas Copco Nigeria has been established since 2009 with offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt. The Customer Center employs around 50 people and represents two Business Areas – Compressor Technique and Power Technique.
Atlas Copco is an OEM in the emerging Alternative Energy Space. We Design, Supply, Install, Service, and Maintain, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Fueling systems. We have a network of customer throughout the nation that we offer technical support to.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Brand: Atlas Copco
Functional Area: Human Resources
About The Job
Human Resource Functions:
- The Human Resource Specialist supports the Business Controller in Administrative and Human Resource duties.
- Manage and direct safety and health programs
- Arrange recruitment and staffing logistics;
- Performance management and improvement tracking systems;
- Assist in background and reference check
- Assist with employee relations;
- Ensure up to date company employee communication;
- Ensure proper documentations of new employees
- Maintain employee files and the HR filing system;
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Conflict resolution
- Advising on compensation and benefits
- Developing and analyzing training programs in conjunction with supervisors
- Manage performance assessment
- Representing the company in matters with government and regulatory bodies
- Representing the company by membership or participation in professional or similar organizations
- Design, implement and sustain positive employee relations programs that drive high employee engagement and help create a high performing work culture
- Manage and direct safety and health programs
- Managing employee files and data
- Manage facility supplies, PPE and uniforms.
Health and Safety:
- Take responsibility for Health & Safety issues and – in conjunction with security focal point and adhere to NCA guidelines.
- When requested by the country director, negotiate and manage local insurance policies for staff medical insurance, vehicle insurance.
- General Office Administration
- Manage key relationships with service providers for insurance and pension
- Manage the casual workers, such as security guards, cleaners, and any other support staff
- Ensure that all staff remain aware of current health and safety issues and procedures Capacity Building
- Provide capacity building trainings, and follow-up capacity building plans of the national staff
- Ensure staff have right knowledge on NCA as an organisation and stay focused to its mission.
- Supervising and providing line and team management for all office casual staff, volunteers, security guards, etc.
- Carry out all administration functions as assigned by supervisor.
- Actively involved to design, map/chart overall group training plan to meet identified needs
- Assist with the annual training needs identification and analysis activities across our partner organizations and develop strategies to close identified gaps.
- Design training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external providers.
- Supports and facilitates the formulation and implementation of processes, standards and policies related to training & learning development.
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Ensuring that every L&D intervention has clear business focused aims that enable robust evaluation of the event’s effectiveness, and measurement of return on investment.
- Liaise and consult with other entities’ training managers to identify individual, group and organizational training needs.
- Integrate identified learning and development needs and ensure these are appropriately scheduled for delivery in line with identified priorities and business needs.
- Allocate financial resources in the most efficient and effective manner possible by applying continuous cost-control mechanisms.
- Ensures that financial resources are set at an appropriate level to deliver required solutions.
- Scan and benchmark against other companies to identify key areas of opportunity to enhance processes, tools etc..
- Design and facilitate academy courses that will reduce reliance on outsourced training providers but also provide revenue streams.
- Ensure integrity and consistency of all learning processes within the business
- Human Resources / HR.
Benefits of The Role
- At Atlas Copco we believe that passionate people create exceptional things and we encourage lifelong learning where we want to see our people grow and develop new skills as well as competencies and gain new experiences.
- We pride ourselves in that we have, a truly unique and friendly, family like atmosphere – and a culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behaviour and integrity. An organization that uses diversity as a driver of performance, with many new challenges
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
8th April, 2022.