Avant Halogen Job Recruitment Portal – Avant Halogen is currently looking to recruit individuals who are qualified for the various specified positions
Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
- Manage Service request life-cycle: receive, log and take ownership of all general Service Requests and progress to resolution.
- Receive, log and take ownership of all faults. Respond to and provide timely, complete and accurate resolution to customer inquiries via email, phone or web calls.
- Monitor and escalate based on SLAs, coordinate with other teams as may be necessary to resolve customer issues within the contracted SLAs.
- Proactively monitor all ipNX owned & installed network elements in corporate customers’ premises.
- Ensure initial call assessment, resolution (if possible) or escalate to the appropriate technical group.
- Identify, document and alert supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Ensure daily updates of all complaints not closed (open tickets) by following up with person(s), units and organizations responsible.
- Liaise with clients on updates of progress on Service Requests and Incidents reports ensuring they are kept up to date. Dissemination of information regarding network faulty condition, causes, planned outage period for repair/preventive maintenance.
- Produce periodic error-free service reports in order to inform both management and external clients of service levels achieved and areas of service improvement required.
- Prepare daily incidence summary reports.
- Prepare monthly availability reports for customers.
- Generate outage, fault and utilization reports as well as cause analysis/ reason for outage reports.
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- B.Sc. / B.Eng. Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical-Electronics Engineering (2.2 / Upper Credit at minimum).
- Strong Programming Skills and affiliation with Python, Linux, Java, C++ etc., is strongly desired.
- A hands-on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, QOS, VPN
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2022.
Job Title: Sales Support Executive
- Identifying new markets and new sales opportunities.
- Directing and Coordinating all sales activities within Lagos and environs.
- Resolving and Handling customer complaints.
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics.
- Coordinate Logistics for delivery of products to all customers per request.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Proven Track record of effectively achieving sales targets.
- Experience selling computer items and gadgets will be an added advantage.
- Ability to create and execute a sales plan that expands customer base.
- Strong Analytic skills
- Good reporting, organization and problem solving skills
- Strong prospecting and negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2022.
Job Title: Chief Protection Officer (CPO) & Head Driver
Locations: Lekki, Ikeja – Lagos and Agbara – Ogun
- Primarily responsible for providing driving, chauffeur and personal security duties to the Managing Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive the vehicle(s) allocated for the transportation of the Client
- Ensure assigned vehicle(s) is/are kept in good condition AT ALL TIMES by checking that all documentations are in order and by attending to any minor issues, reporting major issues immediately to the Administrative Department and following the Company Vehicle Maintenance Procedures.
- Handle airport pick up and drop offs for the client and help facilitate seamless passagethrough immigrations and customs as required.
- Monitor and manage fuel consumption economically for assigned vehicle(s).
- Develop, advice and help implement measures/protocols to ensure other drivers
- optimize fuel consumption and reduce fraud during fuel purchase and usage.
- Ensure all necessary protocols are followed in the unlikely event of an accident or
- personal harm to the client.
- Coordinate other duties as directed, while maintaining all MD related assignments as Number 1 priority AT ALL times.
- Assess threats to the client /within his environs and implement authorized strategies to mitigate or prevent those threats.
- Set an example as a security personnel of good work ethics, security awareness, commitment, good habits and courteousness.
- Carry out periodic physical inspections on all vehicles and submit reports on time to the Admin Department.
- Period inspection of security systems and equipment at Company locations and report any issues to the MD or Head, HR & Admin as directed.
- Periodic inspection of security personnel at various Company locations to ensure compliance with security protocols. To immediately address any real or perceived non‐compliance issues and report all risks/threats to the MD or Head, HR & Admin.
- Provide strategic advice to the MD on all security related matters.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Military or Police Academy training Certificate.
- 5 years’ prior experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in written & oral English.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Defensive and Evasive driving certification.
- Advanced knowledge of Road networks in Nigeria and the use of Digital maps.
- Valid driver’s license and LASDRI card.
Skills & Abilities:
- Optimum physical health and strength.
- Defense and physical combat skills.
- Excellent judgement, sound decision making and common sense.
- Ability to handle long hours mentally and physically.
- Ability to keep matters highly confidential and discreet.
- Genuine desire to serve and protect with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Advanced Emotional Intelligence.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- Develop and comply with the systems, procedures, rules, objectives and timescales set by the organization and adopt a disciplined approach when undertaking tasks.
- Be systematic and logical in approach to decision making, ensuring that all the necessary facts and information are available and accurate, and that any decisions taken and acted upon have been carefully considered.
- Provide the best possible solution to problem solving or decision making by conscientiously testing, examining facts, trying different alternatives and careful strategic planning.
- Consider problems as a challenge, collect information relevant to the problem, be disciplined in ascertaining the root cause, identify and develop a practical solution, communicate her findings and implement action to resolve the problem.
- Be consistent in the manner in which a task is addressed, creating sound practical procedures which incorporate checks for accuracy and ensuring that tasks are completed in line with expectations.
- Generate and provide specialist and/or administrative services which benefit the organization and, depending on whether they are task or people-related, lead to a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Assert authority when necessary and strive to work within timescales and deadlines in order to overcome problems.
- Set clear objectives, monitor progress, take corrective action and control performance levels.
- Adopt a serious and questioning manner in order to assess situations and reach conclusions, thus basing the processes on facts and information gleaned from others.
- The Job Profile implies that the job occupant should be a perfectionist, who is capable of working in a specialist or technical area of expertise.
- The incumbent should be organized, thorough, enjoy challenging situations and have the persistence to see a job through to conclusion.
- Getting things right, attention to detail, ensuring quality and standards are met and reducing error to a minimum are important factors in this position. Researching and gathering facts, working with formulas and to specifications could also be part of the job
- Oversee Security guard’s vendors documentation (Service agreement, profile and other documents)
- Perform liaison functions with security agencies like Police, LASTMA and FRSC etc.
- Perform liaison functions with security service providers
- Ensure staff security education through security tips
- Work with internal Audit in handling fraud related issues
- Supervise security arrangement for EXCO – protocol
- Collate and compute monthly security guard’s providers’ bills for Management approvals as well as quarterly computing of guard strength bank-wide.
- Carry out yearly renewal of fire safety certificate for branches within Lagos and advising upcountry branches through the mail to do theirs and scan a copy of the certificate to security unit
- Work with Operational risk in organizing fire drills, collating and updating Fire warden lists, training and relating with resource person go
- Ensure the Servicing of fire extinguishers in branches within Lagos and EXCO members
- Coordinate routine patrol of branches and Executive Management residences
- Carry out vetting/background checks on prospective employees and police clearance/fingerprint of Staff for Bankuse
- Manage the repairs, maintenance and installations of security doors,
- Perform the routine monitoring of our ffices spare & pool car keys in and out
- First Degree in any discipline. Military background is an added advantage
- 10 years’ minimum experience if without military background
Required Competencies Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Security Intelligence & Administration
- Knowledge of security principle & practice
- Planning, organization and control
- Knowledge of quantitative & qualitative risk assessment.
- Knowledge of vulnerability analyses
- Knowledge of criminal law and procedures
- Knowledge of civil law and procedures.
- Emergency/Crisis Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Report writing
- Interpersonal relations
- Decision quality & Problem solving
- Time & Self-Management
- Attention to Detail (Excellence)
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results (Efficiency)
- Customer focus.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2022.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report to the on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Manage, develop and dispatch tobacco products effectively to retail customers in assigned territory
- Ensure that tobacco products are available, visible and accessible in retail outlets in assigned territory (proper and effective display/merchandising of the products)
- Draw up weekly route plans and commit to same
- Ensure prompt and correct product and POS pickup and recording
- Ensure sales targets per SKU are met
- Ensure correct product are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle
- Effective use of real-time App
- Ensure daily reconciliation of previous stock issued with sales supervisor
- Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittance and reconciliation of cash from retail outlets to the supervisor
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- A High School certification, SSCE
- At least 1 year experience as a motorcycle dispatch rider
- Must possess valid license to ride a motorcycle or rider’s permit
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively as this is the major means of sales and dispatch
- Be able to ride motorcycles professionally
- Be able to work weekdays and some weekends
- Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Must have a mature working attitude
- Be friendly and Presentable
- Must have excellent road navigation knowledge
- Basic sales skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Merchandising skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent communicator
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- Must be between 30 and 40 years old.
N50,000 – N65,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.