Baker Hughes Job Recruitment –This is to inform everyone who is suitably qualified about the ongoing job recruitment. Kindly apply with the link below.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account / Sales Representative – Drilling & Completion Fluid
Job ID: R40613
Employment Type: Full-time
- Would you like to develop our global Sales Strategy?
- Are you a Sales Representative that is sales motivated to deliver?
- Join our Drilling and Completions Fluids team!
- Our Drilling Fluids business provides intelligent, connected technologies to support, monitor and control drilling processes. We provide innovative solutions across multiple geographies. Providing customers with the excellent solutions needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the Best
- As a Key Account / Sales Representative, you will take ownership for the account and represent Baker Hughes. Using your knowledge of the market and customers, you will build trusted relationship.
- Acting as an ambassador for the customer, you will contribute innovative insights that drive new and existing sales opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice.
- Cooperating with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- Leading the department with medium-sized estimated orders.
- Leading the team for commercial planning and forecasting
- Handling diverse clients in a region
- Contributing to prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors Degree in STEM Majors
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Show comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and market conditions for the refining and petrochemical industry
- Display excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (please indicate clearly on resume)
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Drilling & Completions Fluid sales.
- Show good understanding of sales process
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role.
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you:
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply