Bedmate Furniture Job Recruitment 2022 – We wish to inform the public about the ongoing job recruitment at Bedtime Furniture. kindly apply below.
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture Company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freight Forwarding Documentation Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Opening and update of shipping files, both import and export
- Ensuring that all shipping documents are ready for clearing
- Ensuring the right documentations are in place for all import and export shipments
- Familiarity with and staying abreast of all relevant documentation, local import regulations and restrictions applicable to Nigeria.
- Proactively handling all issues that could arise in a job’s documentation process and keeping the customer informed of the development and educated of requirements so as to proactively make decisions guiding their shipment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / NCE qualification.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite
- Good organisation skill
- Good communication skills, especially e-mail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
11th April, 2022.
Job Title: Assistant Showroom Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Supervise daily operations at the showroom and ensure proper arrangements at all times
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports.
- Coordinate the distribution of fliers to customers
- Carry out price tag check and arrangement regularly
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Assist in planning and implementing store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Assist to supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the showroom manager to supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate must have minimum of First Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Must reside in Lekki or its environs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Assistant Showroom Manager – Lekki” as the subject of the mail
15th April, 2022.