The Blowfish Hotel Job Recruitment for Hotel Receptionist – This is to announce the ongoing job recruitment for candidates who are qualified. Interested persons may kindly apply below
Blowfish Hotel – In the heart of Victoria Island, the Blowfish Group brings you the world in one place. Hospitality and leisure, backed by a truly international team of industry professionals. Global standards and the warmth of Nigerian hospitality perfected over time. With our unique approach to servicing, we offer high-end hospitality and leisure carefully tailored with love to suit our customers’ requirements.
Our primary and most essential goal is to keep our customers fully satisfied. The needs of our clientele are prioritized and we thrive to fulfil their needs and requirements. With the best-trained team and chefs in Lagos, the Blowfish Group is guaranteed to provide you a complete once in a lifetime experience during each visit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Receptionist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
Requirements and Skills
- Applicant should possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc from any of the Nigeria recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in 4/5star Hotel
- Must have a very good knowledge with hotel reservations softwaree like Micros/Opera.
- Must be smart, Confident and good looking
- Must possess minimum of HND in any of the Nigeria Institute
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive, friendly attitude even under high pressure.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Professional attitude and appearance.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.