Bluesquad Limited Job Recruitment for Head, Trust Service Lawyer – This is to announce the current job recruitment for qualified persons.
Bluesquad Limited is a registered HR Consulting Firm that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impel with desire to provide sustainable HR solutions that help small, medium, and large organizations to implement its business strategies and attain its goals and objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Trust Service Lawyer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will ensure effective generation and execution of Trust Service mandates across but not limited to Private, Public & Corporate Trust.
- Generate new business mandates for the company in line with approved budget(s) from time to time;
- Supervise the drafting and review of all legal documentation and agreements.
- Manage client segment as defined for Unit
- Act as liaison officer with Regulatory Authorities.
- Responsible for client relationships, advising on trusts, foundations and estate planning issues, supervising own portfolio of mandates and implementing new structures.
- Responsible for new product development in Trusts, Wealth and Estate Planning Service.
- Generate and Oversee a considerable portfolio of trusts
- Liaise with clients and external solicitors to ensure and monitor perfection of security documents.
- Liaise with Operations/Accounts to ensure relevant payments/deduction are made
- and invoices issued for Trustees Fees as at when due.
- Ensure regulatory awareness, compliance and information communication
- Perform other tasks asigned by the Senior Management
Qualifications / Skills
- LLB in a reputable institution with minimum of 2.2 CGPA
- Master’s Degree in commercial law from international recognized university will be an advantage
- A minimum of 8 years’ work experience in Trust related assignment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Knowledge of current trends in the capital market.
- Financial literacy and efficiency
- Understanding and execution of Trust Services, Wealth Management.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who feel they have the above attributes and can perform on this role should apply.
- Motocheck Job Recruitment for Senior Frontend Engineer
- Canonical Nigeria Job Recruitment for Senior Web Designer
- Abt Associates Job Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.