Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company Job Recruitment for Junior Accountant – This is to announce the current ob recruitment opportunity for all qualified persons who fit the description below. Interested persons may kindly read through and apply
Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining a proper record of financial transactions as it relates to the Bakery.
- Creating a database that can help in future business planning.
- Offering vital advice on matters like revenue and expenditure trends.
- Helping in taking important decisions like hiring outsourcing services, taking loans etc.
- Dealing with any discrepancies and irregularities related to finances.
- Helping in tax preparation and filing.
- Dealing with suppliers and third parties.
- Timely preparation of payroll and payslips, ensuring that proper bank accounts are credited and debited.
- Reconciliation of Cashbook account with Bank statement.
- Preparing monthly reports of the Company’s financial statements as well as the profit information for the month.
- Monitoring debtor’s and creditor’s balances to ensure prompt payment and proper documentation.
- Balancing total cashier’s account for the day and sending a daily update to Centre Manager.
- Authorizing and appending payment voucher.
- Interacting with Bank account officers as it relates to the Bakery.
- Overseeing raw material store and dispatch unit.
- Setting accounting goals and objectives.
- Risk evaluation and opportunities analysis.
- Ensuring that there is consistency in procedures and policies across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Liaising with the Administrative department on the preparation of weekly/month budgets.
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance from a well-recognized tertiary institution.
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Membership of ICAN or any other recognized accounting professional body is a plus.
- An analytical mind and a keen eye for details.
- Sound in financial reporting and financial management.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 22-28years.
- Applicants should be residents of Lagos.
- Ability to work well with minimum or no supervision and should also possess problem-solving abilities.
- Sound numerical abilities and proficiency in computer operation.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- High level of integrity and good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
1st June, 2022.