BP Solutions Africa Job Recruitment for Finance Manager – BP Solutions Africa is currently recruiting qualified persons who are interested for the position of a finance manager. Kindly read through and apply below
BP Solutions Africa provides outcome-focused Talent, Assessment and Outsourcing Solutions to clients from a wide range of industries across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial planning and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, looking to make improvements to procedures and controls, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up.
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the board.
- Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems – while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
- Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage stakeholder expectations throughout.
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Leading the team responsible for payroll, VAT and HMRC processes.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Excel and modelling
- Creating statutory accounts
- Ability to delegate and manage the work of others
- Experience of AP and AR
- Fully qualified accountant (ICAN, ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Produced budgets up to multi-millions
- Experience running annual audit.
N350,000 – N450,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title & preferred location (e.g. Finance Manager, Abuja) as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2022.