Browncon Group Job Recruitment Portal 2022-This is to inform the entire public about the ongoing job recruitment at Browncon Group for qualified candidates. Interested persons should kindly apply below.
Browncon Group is a conglomerate of companies seeking to build businesses that create a profitable economy across Africa. Looking at the economic landscape there is a need for more profitable and productive businesses that can help scale the economy to greater heights thereby gaining more turnover. Browncon group is positioned to bring productivity and excellence to the economy. We have built portfolio companies in alternative investments, real estate, lifestyle, and consulting with an asset under management of over 2 Million dollars.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title:Finance & Investment Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage all Browncon Group, its subsidiaries and its sister companies’ financial data and report generation.
- Proper Bookkeeping, capacity to use various accounting/finance tools.
- Overseeing the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Creating and implementing financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Initiate and lead the identification of customers, partners and projects.
- Contributing to financial audits while monitoring all bank deposits and payments.
- Loan origination and documentation including identification, structuring, appraisal and presentation for approval.
- Preparing balance sheets and invoices
- Develop and maintain an appropriate database on Borrowers, Investors, Governments, Institutions and other collaborating agencies which assist inefficient management of the company’s project portfolio and related activities.
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues.
- Assisting in developing relationships with external contacts such as auditors.
- Maintaining records and receipts for all daily transactions, ensuring financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Performing periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems while providing insights on the financial health of the organization
- Manage relationships with new and existing customers ensuring that all customers have a satisfactory experience of engagement with Browncon Group.
- Develop market knowledge to ensure that Browncon group is working with the right partners and delivering on its mandate.
- Perform other such duties as may be required from time to time to meet emerging, ad-hoc corporate requirements, and/or respond to internal or external requests.
- Proactively develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities by employing sector/country knowledge and in line with organizational targets.
- Ability to increase our investing partners customer base
- Ability to manage highly sensitive financial data and information
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Successful candidates must be trustworthy, intelligent, Focus, Competent and ability to tackle complex problems.
- To ensure gender balance, females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to manage all Browncon Investment investing partners globally and grow the Investing partners reach through effective management and sales principles.
- Take accountability for client selection and conduct the integrity due diligence of potential clients.
- Managing client info, investment account, investment due dates, tracking investment payment and e-mailing correspondence.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA / B.Sc / HND, MBA / M.Sc / MA
- 3 – 5 years Experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.