CFAO Motors Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment for Service Technician – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment available to qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly apply below
CFAO is a key player in mobility, healthcare, consumer goods, infrastructure and energy. Its distribution network comprises 155 subsidiaries and is the largest on the African continent. As a preferred partner to leading international brands, the Group covers the entire value chain, drawing on 170 years of hands-on experience and local expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Service Technician
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Part but not limited to:
- Carry out repairs/routine maintenance works on assigned vehicles
- Support departmental objective to continually improve customer satisfaction
- Explore various repair techniques and always use the correct tools, equipment and technical documentation where necessary
- Ensure timely and qualitative resolution of assigned jobs
- Diagnose vehicle faults in line with lay down diagnostic procedures/workshop manual
- Provide regular update on repair works to the Service Team Leader
- Notify Service Team Leader about complex issues
- Always use the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on the job
- Respect safety rules at all times when working on vehicles.
- Take adequate precautions whilst working on vehicles
- Ensure consistent clocking of assigned jobs in INCADEA / use of MECAPLANNING
- Report all observations outside the job scope to the service Team Leader
- Ensure vehicles are adequately covered/protected before commencement of repairs
- HND / B.Sc. or equivalent in relevant discipline
- A minimum of 3 years cognate experience in related field
- Flexibility to travel within the region.
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Ability to solve vehicle technical related problems
- Excellent prioritizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Speaking honestly
- Be optimistic and bold
- Succeed with the team
- Be a role model and respectful
- Compliance and Ethics oriented.
- Overcome stress
- Take medium & long-term goals on board
- Be a decision maker
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2022.