Chef Eros & Co Job Recruitment for Social Media / Customer Relations Officer – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment for all qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly apply below.
Chef Eros & Co is the story of an African Hut built on a Mountain of Dreams. With five brands and counting, we have been able to constantly deliver an unforgettable culinary experience and we are here for the long haul. We are a certified food brand that is fully integrated in cooking, baking, mixology, shopping and catering through subsidiaries that bear the needs of their target audience in mind. We are a true touch of Nigerian Luxury. At Chef Eros and Co, we have a reputation that precedes us – one of efficiency and credibility to our numerous customers. Attaining and maintaining this pace has given us recognition to individuals, both private and public sectors of companies and our local community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Customer Relations Officer
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Write compelling marketing and promotional materials for a wide variety of products and channels that includes; digital marketing, compaigns, advertising content.
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising copy (events, products, promotion)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Process customer’s order by working with the kitchen team and dispatch rider.
- Follow up on all customer’s order and ensure timely delivery and smooth operations.
- Update all our social media pages and ensure consistency with compelling brand content.
- Work to create and implement social media strategies monthly.
- Curate apealing videos and visuals (photography) for digital consumption.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as a social media/customer relation officer.
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Excellent project management skills.
- Solid knowledge of photoshop, canva or other media editing software.
- Experience with visual communication principles
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Application Deadline 20th June, 2022.