Chem Health and Diagnostics Centre Job Recruitment Portal – Chem Health and Diagnostics Centre is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the positions below. Interested persons may apply below
Chem Health and Diagnostics Centre is a technologically driven world-class medical testing facility that offers a wide range of medical laboratory and radio diagnostic testing. We provide timely, accurate and reliable results to our patients, giving them health assurance.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Medical Sonographer
- We are looking for a dedicated Sonographer who is willing to work onsite and assist our doctors with diagnosing and monitoring various conditions, such as pregnancy, and diseases, such as cancer.
- The sonographer works directly with patients and uses sonographic equipment to record images of the motion, shape, and composition of blood, organs, tissues, and bodily masses as well as looking at unborn fetuses in prenatal care.
- Explaining sonographic procedures to patients, answering questions, preparing patients by applying the gel to the skin, and positioning the patients on the table.
- Ensuring clear images for diagnostic purposes and making adjustments to the sonographic equipment when necessary.
- Selecting the appropriate settings and adjusting the patients’ positions accordingly.
- Monitoring and caring for patients to ensure their safety and comfort during the procedures.
- Selecting and examining images, looking for differences between healthy and pathological areas, and determining if the scope of the exam should be extended, based on preliminary findings.
- Presenting the sonograms and preliminary findings to the Physicians.
- Completing the appropriate documentation and maintaining patients’ histories and medical records.
- Assisting Physicians and the healthcare teams during invasive procedures.
- Maintaining and cleaning the sonographic equipment.
- Performing medical procedures, such as administering oxygen, taking vital signs, and giving emergency treatments.
- MBBS / B.Sc. in Radiography or its equivalent.
- Must be willing to work onsite.
- Current practicing license with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proficiency in the use of sonographic equipment.
- Good practical knowledge of ultrasound/sonology procedures.
- Strong technical, communication, interpersonal, and patient service skills.
- The ability to explain technical terms in a clear way.
Application Closing Date
29th September 2022.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing officer who is willing to work on-site.
- In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our online marketing operations.
- Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing and social media management.
- In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Post daily on all social media platforms
- Generate content and graphics social media handles and blogs
- Run Ad’s on all social media pages
- Submit weekly insights from all social media pages to the MD
- Increase followership and engagement on all social media handles
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Willing to work on-site.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Application Closing Date
29th September 2022.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Officer to help us expand our clientele.
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- The Business Development Officer will be in charge of all sales and business development efforts towards achieving the organizational goal and meeting the sales target of the diagnostic center.
- He will develop strategies to ensure the business growth of the diagnostic center as well as deploy tactics to conquer new markets.
Job Overview and Duties
- Responsible for business development and fundraising strategy including building and maintaining professional relationships with hospitals, HMOs, organizations, private individuals etc.
- In charge of identifying and leading the tender process on new opportunities.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for logistics management including sales mapping, setting targets for sales representatives and providing logistical support.
- Identifying and penetrating new profitable markets within Abuja and environs.
- Building and maintaining relationships with individuals, startups, NGOs, SMEs for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement the organization’s core competencies
- Negotiating and winning sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets
- Participating in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.
- Managing customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Ensuring existing and potential clients are offered professional and quality service to increase sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- B.Sc. / HND in relevant field
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience as a business development/ marketer/ sales executive preferably in the health sector
- Relevant professional qualifications preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel.
Application Closing Date
23rd September 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.