The Children’s Prize 2022 for Individuals & Organizations passionate about global child health ($150,000 Prize) – This is an opportunity for scientifically minded individuals. Read everything you need to know about this and apply below
The Children’s Prize is awarded to scientifically-minded individuals with a passion for global child health and a strong commitment to verify the impact of their work. Between 2013 and 2021, the Prize has awarded over $2,000,000.00 to such individuals and organizations across the globe.
The Prize administrators search for an impactful project that aligns with the Foundation’s goals, has a measured reduction in child mortality, and significant experience in the field. Selected applicants will be invited to participate in a second round in September and the winner will be announced in December. The winner will have the opportunity to enter into a $150,000 grant agreement.
Since 2013, the Children’s Prize has awarded over $2,000,000 to life-saving interventions across the globe.
Propose a ready-to-execute project plan that is focused on saving children’s lives under-five.
Projects are evaluated on their:
- ability to impact rates within a child mortality indicator (U5MR, IMR, NMR, etc.)
- innovation and scalability of the intervention approach within global health
- feasibility of the proposed lives-saved estimate
- probability of success
- ease of verification
- inclusion of a process impact assessment
The Application Process:
The contest process includes three major rounds and two review periods.
Round 1: Contest participation kicks off with submission of the brief entry form. After all Round 1 submissions have been reviewed, applicants will be notified of their eligibility to continue.
Round 2: Invitation only. Those applicants selected from Round 1 will be asked to provide a more detailed application and required supporting material. Once the second round closes, there will be an additional review period to select finalists and applicants will be notified of the decision.
Round 3: Q&A and judging. Finalists will undergo a Q&A by the prize administrators and judges, and a thorough review of all materials submitted by the expert panel. Once this final review is complete, the judges then vote and the Prize winner announcement is made.
For More Information:
- Wise Guys SaaS–Africa Acceleration Program 2023 for East- and West-African early-stage digital B2B SaaS startup
- Ericsson Nigeria Together Apart Hackathon 2022 for young Nigerians – Apply Now
- Transforming Nigerian Youths 2022 Program for young Nigerians
- Idea Hatch (iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme Cohort II for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- Teach A Man To Fish School Enterprise Challenge 2022 for Schools around the World ($25,000 in cash prizes)
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE