China Harbour Engineering Company Limited Job Recruitment – This is to inform everyone that there is an ongoing recruitment in China Harbour Engineering Company Limited. Apply with the link below
China Harbour Engineering Company is a foreign fortune 500 company with over 25 years in the construction and engineering space in Nigeria. We conduct businesses in over 100 countries with over 20,000 employees undertaking hundreds of international projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development / PR Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company.
- As a Business development executive, you are responsible for developing business strategies to attract new clients while maintaining existing clients.
- Developing a strong understanding of the scope of Business at China Harbour Engineering Company
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Other regular office administrative tasks.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc / BA in Engineering, Public Relations, Business Development or related fields.
- 3 – 4 years of work experience.
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude;
- Great engineering background is preferred;
- COREN certificate holder or equal-level / overseas study experience in UK or US is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Business Development Officer/PR/Engineering Consultant or similar role;
- Having existing resources in pursuing new projects will be a plus
- Strong communication ability
- Fluent in English (both oral and written);
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Victor.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
2nd May, 2022.