Choice Cloud Synergy Ventures Limited Job Recruitment for Sales & Marketing Intern – This is to inform everyone about the current massive recruitment for candidates who are qualified for the position. Interested persons may kindly apply below
Choice Cloud is a global company that is committed to local delivery, with people on the ground in UK and Nigeria, Africa. Cloud computing is the delivery of computing as a service rather than a product, whereby shared resources software and information are provided to computers and other devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- We are on the look-out for Sales & Marketing Interns for our CRM, PBX, Educational & Health Care Services to deploy their skills alongside a team of great minds and creative individuals.
- This is a temporary (12 Months internship training) role leading to permanent depending on performance.
- Identify prospects, establish new business relationships with same, and follow through accordingly till closure of sales
- Establish and maintain relationship with decision makers
- Conduct online research to identify business opportunities and arrange for on-site or virtual meetings with prospects and clients
- Develop and employ strategies to meet sales target
- Possess thorough knowledge of our Products and Services and professionally carry out all assigned duties
- Maintain accurate and reliable database of clients’ information, as well as nurture existing relationships
- Promote awareness of brand image online
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
- 1 – 2 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have experience selling software as a service like CRM or ERP.
- Track Record of meeting targets and deadlines
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office
- Living in Lagos Mainland area with easy access to the Island
- Creative arts knowledge of marketing banners, social media campaigns and excellent soft skills.
- Meet Sales Targets consistently
Good to have:
- Be self-motivated, forward-thinking (able to think-out-of-the-box), and result-oriented
- Be keen to learn
- Selling Hospital Management & Pharmacy Management software
- Selling Hosted Cloud PBX services for unified Communications
- School Management Software
- Computer Based Test (CBT) software.
- Selling VOIP services and SaaS
- Products & Services (CRM & Cloud PBX as primary Products)
- Selling our Customer Relationships Management Software (CRM)
Remuneration and Benefits
- Monthly salary allowance of N70,000 and separate transport / telephone allowances
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail