CI & T Nigeria Job Recruitment for Senior Full Stack Developer – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment available to qualified persons who apply. Kindly go through the document and apply below
CI&T is a digital specialist, partner in end-to-end digital transformation. As digital natives, we bring a 26-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of more than 5.000 professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
We are recruiting an individual to be part of our global team in Nigeria in the position below:
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer (Node + React)
- As CI&T, a global business solutions company expands its European presence in Portugal, we are looking for a Full-stack Developer to be part of our team.
- In this position, you will be part of a team that will work closely with other teams in the Czech Republic, Germany, UK, USA, Japan, and Brazil.
- You need advanced and/or fluent proficiency in English to communicate with these different teams during the workday.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Extensive expertise in API design & documentation
- Microservice architecture with NodeJs
- Hands-on experience developing/coding APIs with different platforms
- Solid experience designing REST APIs
- Object-Oriented development with Design patterns
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with tools like Docker
- Experience with AWS
- Advanced Level of English.
You are going to stand out if you have:
- Experience with WordPress
- Familiar with mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Experience with tools like CircleCi
- Web security recommendations and vulnerabilities knowledge.
- People first approach: here we develop people before software;
- Career development program: we believe in mentorship and supporting you to achieve your goals including programs with a career adviser;
- Versatile teams creating digital solutions for everyone;
- Workplace culture: comfortable offices making our working space a place where you want to be as well as flexible hours, and remote work options;
- We are committed to building a multicultural and inclusive company focused on creating a better tomorrow with initiatives regarding sustainability, diversity, and social inclusion (ESG);
- Wellbeing actions and all kinds of support: employee assistance program and technological support on your equipment and software even when working remotely;
- Training: online training, access to tech e-learning platforms, CI&T University;
- Stable employment conditions: competitive salaries, work based on a regular employment contract, and country’s legal obligations paid by the company;
- Attractive package of benefits: health insurance, meal voucher, internet voucher, paid vacation days, holidays (according to the country’s labor law).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online