CNG Glass (Nigeria) Fze Job Recruitment for Sales Manager – This is to inform everyone about the current ob recruitment for all qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly apply below
China Glass Holdings Limited (“CNG”) was incorporated in 2004 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2005 (stock code: 03300. HK, stock short name: China Glass). The company’s major shareholders include China National Building Materials Group and Legend Holdings. The strong shareholder background acts as the powerful backing for the steady development of the company.
CNG has a variety of products ranging from colorless transparent glass, body coloring glass, energy-saving coated glass, automotive glass, car mirror glass, electronic glass, photovoltaic glass, home electric appliance glass, medical glass, etc., of which the online coated glass occupies most of the domestic market share. The products exported to more than 90 countries and regions around the world and are widely used in major landmark buildings both in domestic and abroad. Typical project cases include Guangzhou TV Tower, Guangzhou Asian Games City Athletes Village, Beijing New Science and Technology Museum, Dubai Metro Project in UAE, Haiyang Yasha International Conference Center., etc. The automotive glass is used in the front windshield of many world-famous high-end cars.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a highly skilled candidates who have experience in marketing and sales, and the ideal candidates that majored in marketing or related social science field of studies to work with us in our Onitsha branch office.
- If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and willing to work under pressure, we want to hear from you.
- Responsible for regional business
- Responsible for customer maintenance.
- Education: University Degree or above
- Engaged in the sales industry
- Age: 25 – 35 years old
- Language: Fluent in English, someone that speaks Igbo is preferred
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Serious and responsible work attitude.
- Able to accept long-term business trips (Onitsha in the eastern city and other major cities in the east) and stationed in the market
- Gender: Male
- Salary between N40,000 and N80,000 Monthly, depending on personal qualifications
- There will be additional rewards for good work performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022