Cobranet Limited Recruitment for Support Engineer – Cobranet Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified individuals for the position below. Interested persons may apply below
Cobranet Limited is a leading Internet Service and data provider. Since its launch in 2003, Cobranet is proud to provide every segment of the Nigerian society with a reliable and secure Internet Service and Data management solution to the digital universe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Engineer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
- Escalate cases to another unit and follow up on the case. Ensuring incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Respond to client complains in a proper and professional manner.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by the Manager.
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, notice board and other mediums.
Academic / Education Qualifications
- Preferred: B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
- CCNA is preferred.
- MCP is preferred.
- 1 – 4 years work experience.
- A previous experience in support or IT department.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
- Basic routing & switching knowledge.
- Basic RF knowledge.
- Ability to resolve problems remotely.
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.