The Confederation of African Football (CAF) Job Recruitment for Executive Director – The Confederation of African Football (CAF) is looking to recruit adequately qualified candidates who apply for the position of Executive Direcror
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director
Location: Banjul, Gambia
- Ready to lead a new era in African football?
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit an Executive Director.
- Leading the administration of the Zonal Union.
- Act as a focal point and liaise between the CAF HQ, and Member Associations of the Zonal Unions.
- Report to the Director of Member Associations.
- Support CAF HQ in obtaining supporting documents from its Member Associations and communicate with the different MAs and Zonal Unions to receive the documents necessary for the payment of the annual subvention.
- Support CAF in implementing its development programme in the region.
- Be proactive with members in seeking to improve different areas of football in collaboration with the Zonal Union and CAF.
- Provide CAF with updates on the scheduled meetings and activities in the Zonal Union including but not limited to general assemblies, executive committee meetings, and any other activities.
- Establish, after consultation with the Zonal Union’s President, the agenda of the meetings of the General Assembly, the meetings of the Executive Board and the meetings of the ad hoc committees, draw up their respective minutes in due time and share them with CAF.
- Ensure the administration of the Zonal Union is managed in conformity with CAF standards and global financial governance best practices.
- Assist / coordinate / implement activities that contribute to Football Development in the Zonal Unions (such as Workshops, Courses, etc.) in coordination with CAF HQ.
- Ensure CAF regulations are respected by the different Member Associations of the Zonal Union and report any issues to CAF HQ.
- Organize at least one women’s competition and two youth competitions annually; any other Zonal Union competition requested by CAF.
- ·Provide support to CAF in the elaboration of Zonal competition regulations and ensure they are being adhered to once they are approved.
- Secure sponsors and generate revenues for the Zonal Union competitions.
Also read – ArizStem Recruitment for Health Educators
- Higher Education such as (Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Sports Management or equivalent).
- Fluency in English and French (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language is an asset.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Extensive experience as a manager or director in the sports field, preferably football.
- Experience in Event Coordination, Management, and budgeting.
- Willing to relocate to Banjul, Gambia.
- Willing to travel within the respective Zone.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization.
- High-value terms of employment.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Excellent Pension Plan solution.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters) in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.