Confederation of African Football (CAF) Job Recruitment for Human Resources and Services Director – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment for qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly apply via the link below
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources and Services Director
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Ready to Score?
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Human Resources and Services Director.
- Responsible for overseeing many of a business’s daily activities, directing and coordinating actions across the HR, IT and Services departments.
- Implement Human Resources strategies aimed at diversifying and professionalizing CAF and elevate the organization to the highest international standards.
- Oversee various departments and can locate areas for improvement.
- Oversee the execution of contractual charges of outsourced service providers.
- Develop and maintain the organization’s internal policies, rules, and procedures manuals.
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with applicable health, building, and safety rules.
- Collaborate with other CAF departments to prepare and implement an annual administrative budget.
- Collaborate with management and staff to identify and deliver the required HR and administrative support.
- Manage resources, along with developing, maintaining, and improving operational plans.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the General Secretary as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide direction to HR, IT and Services departments to keep the projects or operations on track.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of the procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related fields.
- 15+ years experience in different HR and administrative functions at various levels, of which minimum 5 years as director in an international organization/corporation.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- In-depth knowledge of developing Human Resources & Services functions.
- Strong level of proactivity with a strong sense of accountability and integrity.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is a must.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Cover Letter, CV, Diplomas, and References) in English or French to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- If you have the necessary qualifications and wish to work for a leading international sports organization, please apply.
- The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt). Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.
Application Deadline 20th June, 2022.