Coraval Business Services Limited Job Recruitment Portal 2022 – This is to inform the general public that there is an ongoing recruitment at Coraval Business Services Limited for suitably qualified candidates. Interested persons should kindly apply with the link below
Coraval Business Services Limited provides short-let accommodation services, homes and restaurant services and auto services.
We are recruiting a passionate and skilled candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a company that will be providing shortlet and restaurant/bar services and we are recruiting a passionate and skilled chef who can prepare delicious intercontinental and local dishes that meet high quality standards.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Oversee the training and development of the team
- Recruit and maintain staff par levels and schedule accordingly based on business needs
- Documents, investigates, escalates and resolves employee or guest incidents
- Develop and plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Create and implement the correct operating procedures for the culinary team; train and enforce food preparation quality, food safety and safety standards and for all staff
- Create dishes to perfection according to menu specifications
- Maintain food quality and consistency with a keen eye for detail in regard to food presentation
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a Culinary Certification or Degree
- Must possess unique creativity in creating and plating dishes
- Must be able to multitask efficiently
- Must be detail-oriented individual and a strong team player
- Must possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must have at least 2 years experience as a chef
- Must be able to make local and intercontinental dishes
- Must have a sound knowledge of health and safety procedures in the kitchen
- Must possess demonstrated awareness of and interest in current culinary trends
- Must possess excellent leadership, time management and organizational skills
N150, 000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Food Portfolio (pictures of food made by you) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
12th April, 2022.