Cordros Capital Limited Job Recruitment for Research Associate – This is to inform everyone about the current ob recruitment for all qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly apply below.
Cordros Capital Limited is a leading financial services group in African markets with a reputation for wealth creation. We are licensed as Brokers/Dealers and Issuing House by the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Cordros offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base which includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions, corporations and governments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Associate
Job Type: Permanent
Directly Reports To: Head, Research and Strategy
- A Research Analyst in the firm is responsible for producing research reports which analyze data related to financial markets, and make recommendations for internal and external clients of the business.
- A Research Analyst is quantitative, analytical, logical and good at managing numbers and data.
- The overarching aim of the desk is to establish and produce a leading macroeconomic research franchise across the Nigerian environment.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and maintain all existing models related to assigned sector and market coverage.
- Initiate new models that the unit does not currently have and other relevant models for analyzing Nigeria’s macroeconomic conditions.
- Produce insightful reports on new policies and/or initiatives from the FGN, CBN, DMO, and other economic managers.
- Participate in the company’s roadshows, conference calls, and telemarketing.
- Complete and respond to bespoke and ad-hoc client requests.
- Contribute to the Cordros’ half-yearly and quarterly strategy and outlook reports.
- Produce periodic macroeconomics and investment-related reports for domestic and offshore based investors.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a related field.
- Also, possession of relevant professional qualifications such as CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIS and other relevant certifications, or identifiable progress in pursuit of these certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience in Economic and Financial Research within the Capital Market.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and be able to make informed split-second decisions.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suites.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and take initiative.
- Results driven.
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply