Corkspro Limited Recruitment 2022 for Social Media Executive – Corkspro Limited is currently recruiting qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly apply below.
Corkspro Limited – We are into Sales of wines and distribution of general goods and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Social media Executive to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media Executive, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Careers@corkspro.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date