Deep Water Alliance job Recruitment for Electro-Hydrualic Technician – This is to announce the current job recruitment for qualified persons, interested persons may apply for the position.
Deep Water Alliance is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. We aim to offer an inspiring working experience tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electro-Hydrualic Technician
Employment Type: Contract
- Tests, troubleshoots, and assembles complex mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic assemblies using proprietary software and tools with little supervision.
- Works under general supervision and performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Resolves routine questions and problems independently utilizing critical thinking and troubleshooting skills and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- Frequently interacts with others in workshop environment. Interacts frequently with Engineers to receive test procedures, service orders or other specific instructions. Occasionally contacts others in internal departments and some contact with customers during facility visits.
- Secures the service order from production control and verifies that all procedures and drawings necessary for the work to begin present.
- Reviews the target delivery dates and ensures that all tools and materials necessary to meet the dates are on hand prior to the start dates. Prepares and sets up proper equipment.
- Works independently on assigned tasks or projects without constant supervision.
- Collects, records, and maintains quality records and required test documentation associated with receipt, and in process and final inspection including test reports, failed test reports, Quality Notifications (QN’s), and Service Notifications (SN’s) in a clear, accurate manner. Notifies Project or Product Engineering for resolution of procedural or other related issues.
- Resolves routine questions and problems in mastered competency areas. Refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- Practices safe work habits and good housekeeping, maintains the cleanliness of the work area and all tools.
- Executes corrective actions and preventative actions according to safety initiatives before issues arise. Maintains compliance to MSDS, HSE, and other safety conditions for the shop environment.
- Disposes of all fluids including hydraulic and silicone oils according to established safety and environmental policies.
- Ensures that all materials necessary for the maintenance of the work area are in stock. This includes hand wipes, solvents, cleaning solutions, etc.
- Maintains test equipment per procedures.
- Ensures maintenance of calibration records for all electronic, mechanical, and hydraulic test equipment of work area.
- Prepares equipment for shipping as directed.
- Uses material handling equipment to move parts and components as needed.
- Constructs or fabricates test fixtures as required.
- Learns procedures and best practices on safety and quality.
- Assists other technicians as assigned in more advanced functions.
- Performs refurbishments and a variety of checks and analyses using basic skills on materials, products, and components according to established procedures, objectives, and technical advice from senior workshop personnel and Engineering on all new and customer property equipment to ensure operational performance.
- Assists with FAT’s (Factory Acceptance Tests), EFAT’s (Extended Factory Acceptance Tests), and SIT’s (System Integration Tests) as required.
- Performs diagnostic troubleshooting on failed electronic, hydraulic, or mechanical equipment of minor to moderate difficulty with little guidance.
- Learns to troubleshoot circuits using the appropriate test equipment, schematic drawings, and knowledge of electronics to determine the location of the failure.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical, vocational, or military training or related experience preferred.
- Typically has 2+ years of experience in Subsea Controls or a related field with the ability to independently operate/test equipment.
- Training and coursework in electrical wiring and termination and electronics preferred.
- Ability to interpret complex engineering schematics and able to understand written engineering procedures.
- Knowledgeable on safety fundamentals of pressure testing for equipment and tooling.
- High exposure to hydraulic and electrical schematics.
- Ability to use personal computer and/or workstation.
- Experience in MS office products, SAP, TCE, etc. and other major applicable software for Lab product support (ETU/SmartTool).
- Must be able to pass product knowledge tests per training requirements.
- Knowledgeable on hydraulic components such as regulators, relief valves, different types of hoses, fittings, and adapters used on test set-ups and assemblies.
- Ability to identify various types of hoses and fittings.
- Ability to operate hydraulic power units, overhead cranes, forklifts, and rigging equipment.
- Proficient using hand tools and power tools.
- Must be competent using appropriate tooling (4-20 mA, megger, test connectors, torque wrenches, torque gun, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot/diagnose problems found with test equipment and product applications using critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently to identifying tools, fixtures, and equipment to perform testing.
- Experience with and ability to complete standard documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude. Works well with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates high aptitude for customer service responsiveness.
- Spends 100% of time in a workshop environment. Exposure to hazards such as noise, heavy equipment, temperature extremes, chemicals, high pressure equipment, etc. while working in laboratory, assembly areas, and service applications.
- Some travel and/or offshore service work may be required. May be subject to long working hours.
- Extended periods of standing during tests. Frequent sitting and operating computer. Some lifting, pushing, walking and climbing in shop or field locations to install, test, and assemble.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Ivy Scholars Job Recruitment for Accountant
- Lorache Consulting Limited Job Recruitment – Apply Here
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.