Doctall Job Recruitment 2022/2023- The Doctall care homes are recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Marketing Intern. Interested candidates should apply below.
At Doctall, we are breaking barriers to quality medical care delivery by leveraging innovative technology and strategic partnerships to create tailored options fitted to your needs and financial capacity. We offer on-demand video consultations with certified doctors and specialists in English as well as other local languages: Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and Pidgin.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- The Marketing Intern will assist the marketing team with conducting research, copy/content creation as well as other marketing-related tasks.
- They will report to the Marketing manager.
- Manage our growing community of followers and deliver reports on social media
- Keep up-to-date on trends relevant to our target audience
- Conduct research on competitors as well as other important areas
- Write creative briefs for the design team
- Support on copy creation for various Doctall Products
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and social media campaigns
- Support the marketing team on other tasks.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A recent Graduate of any field who is a self starter and willing to learn
- Great writing, editing and research skills
- Social and digital media savvy
- Running a personal blog, podcast or YouTube channel is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Marketing Intern” as the subject of the email.