Dokpam Nigeria Job Recruitment for Customer Service Agent – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment for who are qualified. Interested persons my kindly apply below
Dokpam is a mobile application designed by health and technology professionals to facilitate access to quality and affordable healthcare for people living in Nigeria.This application has been operational since 25th July 2021 in other countries and used by healthcare providers and patients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handle customer complaints by providing solutions, often within a time limit to ensure the customer is satisfied.
- Be able to process orders, forms, applications, or requests.
- Work with colleagues when necessary to resolve customer complaints.
- Provide feedback to other departments to help improve sales, marketing, and business processes.
- Learn to identify customer needs or desires to recommend the appropriate product or service.
- Learn the software systems used by the company to be able to communicate effectively with incoming inquiries.
- Keep a record of incoming inquiries to be able to reference at a later date.
- Learn about the products inside and out to be able to answer any questions from customers.
Skills and Qualification
- Candidates should possess an HND, BSc, qualification with 1 – 4 years work experience.
- Communication skills like a pleasant demeanor and ability to work with multiple personalities
- Attention to detail to be able to provide written communication to customers that free of spelling or grammatical errors
- Strong organizational skills to be able to keep up with various customer needs and conduct follow-ups in a timely manner
- Adaptability and flexibility in order to deal with different customers and needs in a short period of time
- Leadership skills like being able to help lead or manage a team of other Customer Service Representatives
- Patience to be able to stay calm in an intense environment
- Ability to multitask since some tasks will require a Customer Service Representative to communicate with multiple customers at one time
N80,000 – N120,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th June, 2022.