Domino Stores Limited Recruitment for Information Technology (IT) Officer – This is to announce the current job recruitment opportunity for suitably qualified candidates, interested persons may kindly apply below
Domino Stores Limited, a private Nigerian Group of Companies, operating retail, hospitality and property business, requires a highly motivated individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Officer
Location: Sabo – Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Information Technology personnel reports to the Business Managers, manages and provides hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that IT facilities meet these needs;
- Planning, developing and implementing the IT budget, obtaining competitive prices from suppliers, to ensure cost effectiveness;
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Researching and installing new systems;
- Ensuring the smooth running of all IT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
- Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to;
- Providing secure access to the network for remote users;
- Ensuring the security of data from internal and external attack;
- Providing users with appropriate support and advice;
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems;
- Mentoring and training new IT support staff;
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Applicants must have a good University Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
Applicant must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer troubleshooting
- Computer viruses and security
- E-mail and internet programs.
Applicant incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Management and supervisory skills
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal, written, presentation and listening communications skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume as an MS Word attachment to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Vorem Job Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Now
- Avant Halogen Recruitment for Professional Sales Staff
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.