Eat ‘N’ Go Limited Job Recruitment Portal – This is to announce the current job recruitment for eligible candidates who can fit in the positions listed below
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry. Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Financial Accounting and Reporting:
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users (directors) and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including Withholding Payments (CPP, EI), Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax,PAYE,
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the company’external auditors as necessary
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate
- Assist the MD with financial reporting as required at Board meeting and the Annual General Meetings
- Together with the Human Resource Manager – Payroll preparation and administration
- Oversee all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Negotiate and manage the employee insurance and benefits plans
- Process and submit statutory and benefits remittances on time.
Project Management Accounting
- Maintain financial records for each project in a manner that facilitates management reports
- Ensure that accurate and timely financial statements are prepared in accordance with contract agreements.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of individual projects.
- Evaluate the need for new technology to meet the organization’s financial data processing, control, and reporting requirements
- Advise on appropriate technology that meets the organization’s information requirements and financial resources.
- Monitor risk management policies and procedures to ensure that program and organizational risks are minimized
- Advise the organization’s leadership on appropriate insurance coverage for the organization and the Board of Directors
- Maximize income where possible and appropriate
- Negotiate with Bank for lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate.
- Oversee the management of all leases, contracts and other financial commitments.
Experience / Education Required:
- Attainment of a professional accounting designation (ACA,CA, CGA, CMA) from a recognized accounting program and have several years of related senior financial and administrative experience.
Proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Generally accepted accounting principles
- Computerized accounting programme – NAVISION
- Accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Preparation of financial statements and financial reports
- Payroll systems and reporting.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
- Well developed accounting skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate and manage computerized financial, payroll and human resource information systems, spreadsheet and word processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level
Job Title: IT Support Executive
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Design new arrangements to enhance the strength of the present network condition
- Investigate network issues and blackouts; redesign and work together with network designers on network enhancement
- Support firewall, hardware, and server in accordance with established IT security procedures
- Provide remote help to our remote locations.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on experience with network monitoring and network diagnostic tools.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to assess network performance and recommend changes.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with users, vendors and other IT personnel.
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
Locations: Ibadan, Oyo and Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Monitor operations to ensure their alignment with production standards
- Supervise Quality Control team and compliance activities to achieve key site and corporate objectives
- Develops testing schedule for raw materials based on the production requirements, finished products for marketing needs and stability samples to provide annual reports
- Acts as advisor to team members to meet schedules and resolve instrument problems
- Write and revise SOP’s as required
- Manage overall quality evaluation
- Work to resolve and prevent customer complaints
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) regarding mortgage servicing, policies, procedures, processes, investor requirements and regulations to effectively complete testing
- B.Sc in related field
- 2+ years experience in the same field
- Experience in a QSR business is an added advantage
Job Title: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full-time
- Appointing, inducting, and mentoring new staff members.
- Scheduling shifts of team members
- Overseeing restaurant staff performance, ensuring quality dining
- Resolving customers’ questions and grievances in a professional manner.
- Ensuring that the restaurant adheres to pertinent health and safety regulations.
- Recording all income and expenses and ensuring that cash registers are balanced.
- Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations
- OND / HND in Food Science or any related field
- 2-4 years experience in any hospitality or restaurant business
- Strong leadership skills with an affinity for capacity development.
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities.
- Innovative, trustworthy, and impartial.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably within a restaurant.
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Magboro, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Purpose / Role
- To issue materials to end users in a timely manner and in compliance with operating procedures and standards.
Key Aims and Objectives
- To ensure uninterrupted supply of materials and stores without delays to Various departments of the organization
- To prevent or reduce the overstock and understocking of materials
- To ensure proper and continuous control over materials
- To minimize the storage cost
- To maintain a systematic record of material.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instruction so that work is Carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Familiar with description ( specification , unit of quantity , application) of material , in order to provide the right materials requisitioned
- Issue material as per approved procedures to ensure material issued are as per requisitions received.
- Receive material as per approved Procedures to ensure material received matches with material ordered in all aspects
- Applies a physical classification system to items of similar nature are stored in a pre-designated locations for ease of access and optimization of time and efforts in material handling
- Coordinate and participate in special and scheduled stock counts as required
- Update records on daily Basis
- Implement and maintain and filing system that ensures goods issued/ received and other documents are preserved and easily retrieved
- Follow up strictly the reordering / replenishment stock procedures and apply continuous follow up until stock is being received.
- Follow all relevant safety , Quality and environmental control procedures and instructions.
- OND / HND in Material Management or any related field
- 1-2 years of Proven work experience as store keeper in a food company or similar business
- Expertise in material receiving / issue Using FiFo and or LiFo
- Basic understanding of process and Policy
- Good knowledge in inventory control and stock keeping- knowledge is maintaining a filing system for record purpose
- Ability to work under pressure and extra hours.
Job Title: Administrative Executive
Location: Idejo, Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Coordinating all travel arrangements
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Bachelor’s in Social Science Management or Finance
- 1-3 Years Work Experience
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite..
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.
- eConnect NetPower Limited Job Recruitment for Head of Information Technology
- Techsilo Limited Job Recruitment for Business Development Executive
- Acabado Job Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
- Shalom Diagnostics Job Recruitment for Medical Laboratory Manager
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.