Efficacy Construction Company Job Recruitment for Real Estate Surveyor – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment available to qualified persons who apply. Kindly go through the document and apply below
Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a Lagos Nigerian-based leading Building Construction Company that has over the years emerged to be a formidable and enviable construction firm in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of twelve years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Surveyor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Property Management and maintenance coordination.
- Handling inquiries about properties from potential buyers.
- Marketing company properties for sale and leases.
- Inspection, Market Survey, and Analysis of Asset.
- Offering advice on property taxation.
- Generate and support new business opportunities.
- Act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients.
- Monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities.
- Advising on the maintenance costs of residential buildings.
- Calculate Service charges and ensure compliance from tenants.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Technical knowledge of the specific area of assignment and of overall company activities with respect to the real estate arm of the company.
- Keep business documents confidential.
- Give periodic reports on all company’s estate.
- First Degree in Estate Management or any related field
- At least 2 years experience post-NYSC.
- Proven experience in the real estate industry
- Knowledge of property & facility management
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages.
- Confidentiality, integrity, and teamwork
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Independent judgment
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Real Estate Surveyor” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.