eHealth4everyone Job Recruitment for Business Development Manager – There is an ongoing job recruitment for qualified persons who are interested. Kindly apply below
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to help us expand our market. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply effective sales strategies.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven sales track record
- Candidate must reside in Abuja
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV, Applicants without these may not be considered
18th May, 2022.