Elise Stefanik Bio, Age, Husband, Net Worth & Family.
Elise Stefanik Page;
The American born female politician, Elise Stefanik is making a great history in the world of politics, she was once in support of Donald Trump Impeachment while in the United States House of Representatives and momentarily holding many political positions in the Republican Party.
[table id=23 /]
Who Is Elise Stefanik?
Elise Stefanik, an American female politician who served and presently serving the U.S. House Of Representative since January 2015, and becoming the youngest Republican woman ever elected to Congress was born on the 2nd of July 1984 in Albany, New York in the United States.
She was born to the business owners of Premium Plywood Products Ken Stefanik (father) and Melanie Stefanik (mother) and bestowed Elise Marie Stefanik as her birth name. Elise attended Albany Academy for Girls then furthermore her education at Harvard University after succeeding from Albany in 2002. She graduated from the University of Harvard with Women’s Leadership Award and a Government degree in 2006.
Elise Stefanik started functioning as a Domestic Policy Council staff in President George W. Bush administration from 2006 – 2009. She afterward helped Chief of Staff Joshua Bolten in the White House and also performed as the new media director for the presidential exploratory committee of Tim Pawlenty in 2012. She held additional importance in politics including the Foreign Policy Initiative, Foundation for Defense of Democracies and more.
- Elise Stefanik set a course, placed her foot and stayed focus on her political career after winning the 2014 Republican primary election of the United States House of Representatives, defeating Matt Funiciello, from the Green Party, and Aaron Woolf, from the Democratic Party which made her the youngest Republican woman ever elected to Congress.
- In January 2015, she was assigned to the House Armed Services Committee as a Freshman Representative in the 114th Congress to serve the policy committee.
- In February of the same year 2015, her political career got her appointed as the vice chairwoman of the House Armed Services Committee’s Subcommittee on Readiness.
- In 2016, she was re-elected to the United States House of Representatives and supported Donald Trump for president in the 2016 presidential election.
- In 2018, Elise was fully supported by the former U.N. Ambassador “John Bolton” and was re-elected to the House Armed Services Committee.
- Elise is among the member of the Climate Solutions Caucus, the Republican Main Street Partnership and presently serving the U.S. House Of Representatives since January 2015.
The political positions Elise Stefanik got involved in accommodates Economy, Environmental, Defense, Immigration, Healthcare, intelligence, Taxes, Net neutrality, LGBT issues, Cybersecurity, and Abortion.
View this post on Instagram
I was honored to present a Congressional Record honoring the 2018 Veteran of the Year at the New York State Military Museum in Saratoga. LTC (ret.) Nick Laiacona served in the U.S. Army for 24 years including service in Vietnam. Nick’s awards and decorations include the Combat Infantry Badge, Legion of Merit with Oak Leaf Cluster, Bronze Star for Valor with 3 OLC’s, Purple Heart, Meritorious Service Medal with 3 OLCs, National Defense Service Medal with star, Vietnam Service Medal with 4 stars, Korean Defense Medal and other US and Vietnam Service Awards. Nick lives in Bolton Landing with his wife Christine. #NY21 🇺🇸
Elise Stefanik, the youngest beautiful Republican woman has raked in a tremendous amount of money into her bank account over the years of her professional career, earning mostly from her political career and as a representative in the house of representatives, Elise is having an estimated net worth of $2 million including a townhouse worthing $1.3 million in.
On the 9th of August 2017, Elise got married to Matthew Manda, a staff of marketing and communications, situated in Saratoga Springs, New York and also a director for Media Group Of America in Virginia. She met Matthew at Washington D.C in 2012 and both had a relationship for five years before getting married at the Hall of Spring pool in Saratoga Spring on the 9th of August in 2017. Stefanik and Manda are presently living together in Schuylerville, New York but the couple is presently having no children up to date.