Empowerment for Local Peoples (ELP) Job Recruitment – This is to inform everyone about the current ob recruitment for all qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly apply below.
Empowerment for Local Peoples (ELP) supports disadvantaged persons starting or scaling petite businesses in local communities with requisite business training, technical support and interest-free loans pooled from the public in small units.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Be responsible for monitoring the company’s digital media presence, ensuring regular updates, and regularly connecting with the audience on the organization’s social media platforms.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
- Responsible for joining relevant conversations related to the program and our mandate on behalf of the organization and “soft selling” the program by consistently creating awareness around it.
- Generate contents for the website and provide support when needed
- Create and manage an online community of the recruited business owners that will be volunteers for beta testing of the e-bookkeeping App.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Analyses and reports audience and engagement information and demographics.
- Work with the program team to develop and implement campaigns online to increase awareness on the importance of e-bookkeeping for small businesses.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
- Work on any other task given by the program manager
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-5 years experience.
- Should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Positive attitude, detail and clients oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Good academic degree in communication, marketing, or in related fields.
- Prior experience in social media management/branding and marketing.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Motivation Letter, Resume and (2) draft of a curriculum content they have prepared in the past to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “SMA 2022.” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th June, 2022.
Job Title: Curriculum Writer
Employment Type: Contract
- Create detailed, engaging curriculums and quality resources, liaising with the program team, outlining objectives, and providing feasible timeframes.
- Create stimulating lesson plans and recommend interesting additional resources on the importance of e-bookkeeping for small businesses.
- Passionate about learning and aware of how digital technology and record-keeping has and will reshape businesses.
- Evaluate and revise existing curriculum and integrate new technology practices into it.
- Design content delivery and interactive engagement methods for both the business owners and field workers.
- Work with the graphic designer to publish illustrations and training materials for the business owners that will be volunteers for beta testing of the e-bookkeeping App.
- Work with the program team to identify best teaching practices that will be suitable for the small firms.
- Good academic Degree (preferably a 2.1) in Education, Instructional Design, or Curriculum Development from a reputable university.
- Great networking and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent technical writing, research, and communication skills.
- Strong planning skills, vision, and creative intelligence.
- Excellent understanding of how the learning process works and be prepared to collaborate with a wide range of professionals
- Must have 3-7 years work experience
- Strong digital and research skills.
- Adequate knowledge of how small firms operate in Nigeria.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Motivation Letter, Resume and (2) draft of a curriculum content they have prepared in the past to: email@example.com using “CW2022” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th June, 2022.