EUCONA Treatment and Education Centre Job Recruitment – This is to tell everyone about the current job recruitment available to qualified persons. Interested persons may kindly apply below.
EUCONA Treatment and Education Centre is an educational centre integrating academics and clinical support. We provide private distance learning management services for higher education students who have academic, social or emotional difficulties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Development Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop an organizational structure and tools, that will maximize the organization’s growth and efficiency
- Implement effective methods and strategies to secure organizational profitability
- Coach, and supervise staff and students
- Follow up proactively on potential leads
- Develop and maintain a database of resources essential for educational program planning
- Function as an effective member of an interdisciplinary team; In collaboration with the clinical team, provide information directly to patients and family members where appropriate.
- Effectively implement various distance learning curriculums
- Providing information to the public, and other treatment centres/hospitals about EUCONA Treatment and Education Centre and services, also providing referrals to the facilities
- Research the market to identify trends, new markets, and patient needs
- Attend events, special interest groups, conferences, and seminars to seek new opportunities
- Produce reports regarding new patients’ and existing patients’ performance
- Interact with other internal departments to resolve patients’ learning issues
- Bachelor’s Degree (Management or Education preferred but not essential)
- 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Some experience working with an adolescent population with special needs and/or mental health issues is preferred but not essential.
Skills/ Abilities / Competencies Required:
- Must possess the ability to thrive in a busy, high-volume, and deadline-driven work environment that requires coordination of multiple activities
- Exceptional computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, internet)
- Good command of the English language
- Must possess basic computer skills to use a variety of electronic or online systems for communication, clinical and administrative purposes.
- Must possess the ability to independently work, organize, manage, and oversee complex educational activities for multiple students.
- Ability to Independently perform high-level organizational, communication, and planning tasks
- Exceptional organizational skills and the flexibility to handle multiple tasks and deadline pressures
- Effective analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communications skills
- N150,000 – N170,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment@euconatec.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.