Fab Juice Bar Job Recruitment for Outlet Manager – This is an announcement to all about the current job recruitment open to all eligible and qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly go through the document and apply through the link.
Fab Juice Bar is a revolutionary brand of cold pressed juice bars; an innovation of young enthusiasts and passionate advocates for a healthy, active and fun lifestyle using the very best of natural fresh organic products- fruits & vegetables and probiotic rich low fat yogurt. Our inspiration comes as the rise of fast foods becomes a part of the fabric of our society with no alternatives for the health conscious consumer.
We intend to bridge that gap and be a leading and widely recognized brand of juice bars known as “the healthy alternative”. We exist primarily just for you as we connect the health conscious to healthy natural food and drink alternatives; provide tips to the curious on the benefits of adopting a healthy natural consumption lifestyle and inspire a movement for positive healthy nutrition alternatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outlet Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Manager ensures that the store delivers the best customer experience.
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards and leading by example for delivering the Fab Juice Bar Service Guarantee.
- Ensure that team members consistently execute the basics in punctuality, dress code friendliness and cleanliness.
- Major emphasis is to support customer retention by advocating for the best customer experiences and operational processes in the store.
- Develops a strong team of employees that delivers on company goals and reflects its values.
- Responsible for the successful attainment of set targets (e.g. customer service, cleanliness, revenue, customer retention, etc.)
- Ensures that the store is well equipped, and provides a clean and safe environment for both customers and employees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all customers are delivered a high customer service experience
- Proactively engage customer base, regularly greet and interact with customers, and conduct customer satisfaction surveys under company guidelines
- Resolve Customer concerns and complaints in a professional manner within Fab Juice Bar corporate parameters
- Monitor the store facilities for appearance and equipment and resolve or escalate issues that detract from the customer experience
- Instill a sense of common responsibility and teamwork across operational staff to improve the staff and customer experience
- Drive store efforts in achieving revenue goals.
- Work with appropriate media units in planning and implementation of promotions and merchandising
- Ensure operations staff members follow all policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe and productive environment.
- Ensure that only team members who have completed the appropriate training work in the store Implement new operational procedures in the store and follow-up with compliance checks by monitoring store systems and employee performance
- Mediate staff relations matters for all operations staff members
- Ensure that systems procedures are accurately followed: proper POS procedure, desk set up, File Organization, Staff Check-in, Computer Check-in, Telephone Inquiry, Customer data capture, Master Appointment Book, Cash Handling, Member ID Cards, etc.
- Maintain an efficient Kitchen, Store and back office.
- Prepare daily paperwork, task, daily motivation and staff shift scheduling.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly report on all matters to the CEO
- Supervise order and maintain all supplies in conjunction with store keeper
- Supervise point-of-sales (POS) operations and file daily and weekly store revenue reports
- Responsible for proper inventory receiving and inventory control activities according to company guidelines in conjunction with store keeper.
- Supervise or Prepare inventory reports
- Staffing and Development Maintain a fully engaged and high performing member service team that aligns with company values and goals Hire (with Management’s approval) qualified team members, team leads, etc. Conduct weekly (or as-needed) meetings with direct reports to review key performance index and offer direction, motivation and guidance toward achieving individual and company goals.
- HND / B.Sc Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including proper telephone etiquette
- Possesses strong organizational skills to execute and prioritize multiple tasks
- Understands basic record keeping practices and procedures
- Experience operating office equipment such as computers, calculators, and photocopiers.
- Must be computer proficient with basic skills in Word and Excel.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.