Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment 2022 – This is to inform the public of the job recruitment in Fan Milk Plc. Interested persons should kindly apply via the link below
Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager – Pan Nigeria
About the Job
- We are looking for a new colleague who will join our sales team to lead Danone’s / Fanmilk’s Commercial development of the Territory under his/her jurisdiction, by achieving set business objectives via: Territory Turnover growth, Permanent coaching of the distributor field Sales team, be the link between the customers, consumers, sales team, general public and the company.
- Drive effective & efficient utilization of Distributors field sales force team through on-the-job coaching, KPIs review & supervision whilst collaborating with the Medical Detailing (Healthcare Nutrition) team to deliver on overall business objective.
- Manage relationships between retailers, wholesalers, Distributor and Danone Medical Team
- Recruit and train Distributor & Sub Distributors Sales Force (Secondary Sales Force).
- Act as expert in training and conduct regular training sessions for Distributors Sales Force
- Identify business opportunities and prospect for new Accounts based on commercial viability
- Track and manage Distributor inventory to ensure appropriate stock levels across SKUs to achieve our commercial objectives in territory (no Out of Stocks + Distributor working capital is optimized)
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills and a strategic mindset with previous experience managing territory Sales operations within the country.
- He should also be able to remotely supervise a sales team and sales partners (Big Retailers, KDs, agents, etc).
- Candidate mist be a strategic thinker with strong logic and analytical skills withing the consumer and retails landscape.
- Excellent team management and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve breakthrough results through the course of Sales experience.
- Solid customer marketing experience in FMCG
- Leadership experience to influence corporate decision-making and ability to attract, develop, and maintain high performers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply