First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job recruitment for Solution Support Specialist – This is an announcement to all about the current job recruitment open to all eligible and qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly go through the document and apply through the link.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Support Specialist
Job Identification: 532
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Design and reveiew working architecture to support solutions built by the Digtal Innovation Lab or outsourced to a third party – ensure architure actaulise customer requirement and leverage available technologies.
- Perform software engineering functions (Solution Deployment, Solution Support and Maintenance) for all Digital Innovation solution.
- Collaborate with development teams and control the entire development process
- Design working Infrastructure to run solutions from the Digital Innovation Lab
- Oversee existing IT systems and networks supporting Solutions from the Digital Innovation Lab ensuriong solution meet all requirements in regard to functionality, performance, resilience, reusability, comprehensibility, scalability, security, technology constraints, and trade-offs, collaborating with the CIO functions in the bank.
- Ensure effective communication to all stakeholders on technical requirement impacting solutions from the Lab – this include business and technical stakeholders.
- Define how the software must be engineered and esnure it is deployed successfully and operates well.
- Participates in idea generation sessions. Specifically provides guidance on Architecture and Infrastructure requirement on the proposed idea.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Information entrusted while delivering projects.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Performs other functions as may be required for the business to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in Computing or Technology related disciplines.
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a technology environment.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2022 at 09:04 AM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online