First Electric Power and Automation Services Limited Job Recruitment – This is to announce to the general public about the ongoing job recruitment for qualified persons. Interested persons may kindly apply below.
First Electric Power and Automation Services Limited was founded in May 2019 in Lagos, Nigeria, with a vision to drive the wide adoption of sustainable energy solutions across Sub-Saharan Africa. Since its inception, it has quickly gained a reputation for delivering competitive solutions to customers by deploying state-of-the-art solutions at affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Digital Marketing Executive to produce high-quality outputs for our business.
- Design posts, write and publish various types of marketing material for our company’s web pages, articles and social media posts.
- Creating marketing copies to promote our products and services, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media.
- The applicant should have experience with digital publishing, creating graphics including illustrations, layouts and photos. Generating traffic and leads for new business.
- Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
- You will reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing/Sales team to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
Requirements and Skills
- ND / Diploma or B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing, Graphic Designer, Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles and Design posts
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Net Salary: N100,000 Monthly
- Accommodation Allowance
- 13th Month
- HMO, Pension.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
30th May, 2022.